Your Bid-Sales Page
The rules for obtaining items from this page are very simple to understand
1. Using the form below state the price you will pay for the current item at
auction by filling in all of the required spaces and submitting it using the
button under the form.
No one except LBR bid-sales will see this information.
2. The item offered will have a starting price & Greenburgs current price
guide where applicable, any offer must exceed the previous offer by
$2.00 or more to be considered.
3. If yours is the highest offer within a two day period we will invoice you
through Pay Pal and payment is expected within 24 hrs. from the date of
4. All items are shipped FREE via USPS PRIORITY or First Class MAIL in
Item AF #376 B&O
Up Graded 2014
Starting Price: $85.00
Current Offer: $205.00
LBR SRP: $225.00
We now offer this HEAVELY MODIFIED American Flyer 0-6-0 dockside switch engine re-badged for the B&O railroad.
This engine has a DALLEE #400 electronic reversing unit, LBR LED Red & Green marker lights, LBR LED headlight, LBR LED directional back up light, AF rear driver traction, NEW LBR paint & decals
Don't let this one slip by. This beautiful little engine presently is a "TRUE FIRST OF IT'S KIND" unit.
This Item 2 day Time Limit
12:00 AM (EST). 03-08-2014 (noon)
12:00 AM (EST) 03-10-2014 (noon)
Number Of "S" Gaugers That Have Viewed This Item
Number Of Offers 0
WINNER OF Item AF #376 B&O
0-6-0 Dockside Switch Engine
Produced 1960 Up Graded 2014
Warren in Idaho
Winning Bid: $205.00 USD
DECAL SETS for all of our "SUPER CUSTOM" offerings may be purchased by contacting GEORGE at
PRICE: $6.75 per set
* AWC (All Wheel Contact), Modified AF Truck
* PEC (Positive Electrical Contact,Two Wheel Contact ea. truck), Modified AF Truck
* VWC (Variable Wheel Contact), Modified AF Truck - Diesel Engines Only
* OAFNP (Original AF Truck), AF Non Power Truck
* OAFPT (Original AF Truck), AF Power Truck